Friday, September 10, 2010

weekend warrior

So they want to keep mom over the weekend and do the biopsy on her mediastinal mass on monday morning.
Her urologist called me to tell me that he was very concerned about how weak and frail she appeared in the few days since she has been here. He is very concerned that this newly found mass is related to the renal mass and that these procedures are taking their toll on her.
I think we are both a little relieved that the Doctors see how ill she is....... and They are making sure that she knows they are not sending her home like this.
She is adamant that I go home over tomorrow and come back sunday so I can get some rest and surf.....seriously, she said that. Oh yeah, and find some other clothes, lol.
She's making a list of the things I need to bring back......Washington Redskins blanket, some yarn and crochet needles.....you know, all the important stuff.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you both!!
    So much information, it
    must be hard to absorb!!
    love you both!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete