Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dogs and Horses

Momma Flora is lucky to live in Wanchese. She is surrounded by great friends. All of whom have at least one dog and at the most a menagerie of Horses, Dogs and Cats. So as a lover of animals she seems to be in the best place. Everyone has been checking on her and she can see the horses out the window.
I have been staying at my moms and bringing the dogs with me. They have never seen a horse up close and personal and Miko is especially interested in meeting one. Tyson, my mom's favorite horse was out today. Miko and Hilo pulled me over to the fence so excited. Hilo is usually the biggest animal in the room, so he was nervous about meeting something bigger. Miko just danced right over and lifted her head, Tyson lowered his gently. Miko and Tyson touched noses and stood still for what seemed about 10 minutes.
When I told mom this story her face lit up for minute. She smiled at the thought of it. She then went back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl... just found your blog I'm keeping tabs now.

    Give Momma Flo some good love fer me.

    xoxo
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, thanks....i know you have been there before. Hugs

    ReplyDelete