Thursday, September 9, 2010

Closet Space

You know I always lament my lack of closet space. I live in a beach box with not much storage space.
While we wait this morning for surgery, it occurs to me that I have alot of stuff that I don't really need. In these circumstances it brings you to back to what is really important.
On the trip to Greenville, mom said she just wanted to feel well enough to put her toes in the sand and see the ocean. It all comes down to living the kind of life that gives you joy and having the health to do it. Both of us are so grateful for the friends that have become our family, for all the good things in our life.
So as we wait for her procedure, she lightly dozes. Her pain is under control right now. So we wait for the next step........ As Momma Flora Says "one step at a time, we'll see what's next".

1 comment:

  1. God be with you both and the doctors.
    Lots of prayers and love headed your way!!
    We love you!
    Pam & Ray

    ReplyDelete